Essential Nutrient for Body
Omega-3 fatty acids are needed for body functions, but the body cannot produce them on its own. Adequate dietary intake is important for general health.
Support Healthy Heart & Blood Vessels
EPA and DHA support cardiovascular health by helping to maintain normal blood pressure, triglycerides and HDL cholesterol levels.
Optimal Brain & Nerve Functions
As the building blocks of brain cells, Omega-3 are vital for healthy functioning of the brain and nervous system.
The body uses Omega-3 fatty acids to produce signaling molecules that control and prevent excessive inflammation in the body.
- OmegaLive™ uses Vivomega™ from GC Rieber, a IFOS 5-star rated Norwegian fish oil producer
- Only one capsule a day to get your daily required Omega-3
- Fish oils are sourced exclusively from fisheries certified by IFFO RS and Friend of the Sea
Natural, Fresh & Pure
- Easily absorbed triglyceride-form fish oil, produced with state-of-the-art technologies for exceptional freshness and purity
- Anyone who does not consume fish 2-3 times per week
- Those who want to maintain healthy heart and blood vessels
- Elevated triglycerides level
- Skin health (eczema, psoriasis)
- Brain health (dementia, depression)
- Joint pain
- Dry eyes
- Pregnant/ Breastfeeding mothers
OmegaLive™ is Halal certified.
The fish oil in OmegaLive™ is derived from anchovies, mackerel and sardines.
We recommend you to pierce the capsule and squeeze out the content onto a spoon. You may take the fish oil directly or mix it into juice or smoothies.
OmegaLive™ is odourless and has a very mild taste thanks to the advanced thin-film deodorization method which effectively removes impurities and odour. The product is therefore suitable for people who dislike fishy smell or taste.
The fish oil in OmegaLive™ (Vivomega™) is molecularly distilled. It is rigorously tested for environmental parameters including PCBs, mercury, dioxins and its safety has exceeded international standards (IFOS 5 Star, GOED, EU legislation).