Organiser & Eligibility
The “My Vision, My Future” Contest [hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”] is organised by SpringHealth Official [hereinafter referred to as “the Organiser”].
It is purely open to all Malaysian kids, aged 18 and below [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”].
How to Participate?
Step 1: Like & Follow SpringHealth Official Facebook page
Step 2: Get the artwork flyer from our respective partner phamarcy stores or via this link http://shorturl.at/rAT04
Step 3: Post a photo of your artwork to Facebook together with your details (Name, Gender, Age)
Step 4: Use hashtag #SpringHealthOfficial #LuteinC #MyVisionMyFuture in your post
The Contest starts on 1st November 2021 and ends on 31st December 2022. [hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”].
All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
Participants will need the following to participate :
I) Own Facebook Account
II) To have ‘liked’ both SpringHealth Official Facebook Page & shared “My Vision, My Future” Contest Post
1. There will be 3 winners selected every month.
2. The winners’ selection will be randomly picked by the Organiser
3. The winners’ announcement will be made on the first Sunday every month at SpringHealth Official’s Facebook Page
4. The Organizer will contact the winner for further details via a private message or any other means of communication deemed fit by the Organiser. Winners would need to submit their details (Full name, I/C number, Contact number, Email address and Shipping address)
5. The Organizer shall not be held liable if the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s). If the winner(s) failed to respond to the notification within five (5) days (count from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
6. The Organizer’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation, the selection of Participants and/or any resolutions made) shall be final and absolute and binding to all Participants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organizer will be entertained. Participants shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same during or after the Contest Period.
7. All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the Contest Prize is at the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree that the Organizer may use the Participants’ Entries, and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property shall be forfeited to the Organizer. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated before. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant(s) who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organizer is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organizer’s participation criteria.
By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organizer. Persons who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organizer will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Organizer’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organizer, the Organizer reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organizer deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Organizer is final.
The Organizer may waive any of these terms and conditions at its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Organizer’s decision is final to all aspects of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Participants are providing all information to the Organizer and not to Facebook.